- Relax, its not as bad as the media makes it out to be. There's no need to stock up on toilet paper. Even if you get the virus, how much toilet paper do you need? All you are doing is stopping others from having what they need while some have enough to last for the next century. Besides, stress and anxiety can weaken your immune system. Do some daily breathing exercises and try Yoga or meditation. They are great for calming your mind and boosting your immune system.
- Don't give into fear and panic. While others are avoiding the gym, now is the time to go. Exercise boosts your immune system and builds strength. There will be less people at the gym so go now and protect yourself from getting sick.
- Most importantly, wash your hands and don't spread germs by touching your nose, mouth or eyes. If you do feel like you are getting sick, wear a mask in public or avoid going out. You don't want to spread it. Use Lysol and hand sanitizer round your house and at work. Don't forget to spray door knobs with Lysol. It kills Corona Viruses.
- Eat healthy, avoid soda and sugar that can weaken your immune system. Drink lots of fluids to flush out your system. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Take supplements that boost your immune system. Probiotics and digestive enzymes help with gut health and a happy gut means a happy body. BCAAs help with cellular growth and repair. Hgh supplements also can boost your immune system and help your body repair and rebuild. Take 1,000 - 2,000 mg of Vitamin C daily as well as L-lysine to support immune function.
- Finally, make sure your are getting enough sleep. Lack of sleep can lead to stress and a weakened immune system. Sleep is essential to help our bodies repair rebuild and restore. If you are having difficulty sleeping SomaRest is a great all natural side effect free sleep formula that works.
DON'T BUY INTO THE HYPE! - Six simple steps to help prevent the Corona virus.
Posted by Mark Webb on